MEP complains about Plane Stupid polar bear TV ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 November 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - An ad released today by Plane Stupid, featuring polar bears falling from the skies, is to be reported to ad watchdogs - watch the ad here.
The spot, by Mother London, was made for the climate change campaign group.
But MEP Godfrey Bloom has already told the Daily Telegraph that he intends to complain about the ad to the Advertising Standards Authority.
He said: "This is a graphic and hysterical advert which will cause unnecessary distress and alarm."
The paper also reported comments by climate change sceptic Lord Monckton of Brenchley, who called the ad "a fraudulent piece of scaremongering".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London