MEP complains about Plane Stupid polar bear TV ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 November 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - An ad released today by Plane Stupid, featuring polar bears falling from the skies, is to be reported to ad watchdogs - watch the ad here.
The spot, by Mother London, was made for the climate change campaign group.
But MEP Godfrey Bloom has already told the Daily Telegraph that he intends to complain about the ad to the Advertising Standards Authority.
He said: "This is a graphic and hysterical advert which will cause unnecessary distress and alarm."
The paper also reported comments by climate change sceptic Lord Monckton of Brenchley, who called the ad "a fraudulent piece of scaremongering".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Manager - Integrated Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive , Bournemouth
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2