Ford Ennals confirmed as chief executive of Digital Radio UK
By Sarah Rowland, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 20 November 2009 10:20AM
LONDON - Digital Radio UK has appointed Ford Ennals, the former head of Digital UK, to the position of chief executive officer.
The appointment comes on the day the Digital Economy Bill is published, which outlines plans to prepare the radio industry for a digital future.
Ennals has experience of moving an industry onto a digital platform through his prior position as chief executive officer of Digital UK. While there he spearheaded the strategy for digital television switchover in the UK.
Ennals was responsible for all operational and strategic activity at Digital UK. He departed at the beginning of 2008 to take up a position with Nike Inc in the US as president of global commerce for Cole Haan, the group's footwear and leather goods division.
Ennals has held senior-level consumer marketing and commercial management roles within numerous other leading brands including Universal Music and Pictures, Lloyds TSB, British Airways, Reebok and Mars.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Database Executive Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Selections Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000 + Benefits, London