Endemol acquires production companies from IMG
By Tristan O'Carroll, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 November 2009 11:10AM
LONDON - Endemol has acquired UK producers Tiger Aspect, Darlow Smithson and Tigress from media group IMG, for an undisclosed sum.
The company will represent the portfolios of all three companies via Endemol Worldwide Distribution.
Tiger Aspect, Darlow Smithson and Tigress will now report to Endemol UK.
Tiger Aspect Productions specialises in genres including drama, comedy, animation, children's and entertainment. Its shows include Secret Diary of a Call Girl and Ross Kemp On Gangs.
Darlow Smithson Productions specialises in documentaries and dramas. Recent credits include The Falling Man and Touching the Void.
Darlow Smithson also incorporates Tigress Productions, which specialises in wildlife, science and adventure documentaries.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Midweight Designers - branding and packaging Gabriele Skelton £25000 - £35000 per annum, London