Endemol acquires production companies from IMG
By Tristan O'Carroll, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 November 2009 11:10AM
LONDON - Endemol has acquired UK producers Tiger Aspect, Darlow Smithson and Tigress from media group IMG, for an undisclosed sum.
The company will represent the portfolios of all three companies via Endemol Worldwide Distribution.
Tiger Aspect, Darlow Smithson and Tigress will now report to Endemol UK.
Tiger Aspect Productions specialises in genres including drama, comedy, animation, children's and entertainment. Its shows include Secret Diary of a Call Girl and Ross Kemp On Gangs.
Darlow Smithson Productions specialises in documentaries and dramas. Recent credits include The Falling Man and Touching the Void.
Darlow Smithson also incorporates Tigress Productions, which specialises in wildlife, science and adventure documentaries.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency