Endemol acquires production companies from IMG
By Tristan O'Carroll, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 November 2009 11:10AM
LONDON - Endemol has acquired UK producers Tiger Aspect, Darlow Smithson and Tigress from media group IMG, for an undisclosed sum.
The company will represent the portfolios of all three companies via Endemol Worldwide Distribution.
Tiger Aspect, Darlow Smithson and Tigress will now report to Endemol UK.
Tiger Aspect Productions specialises in genres including drama, comedy, animation, children's and entertainment. Its shows include Secret Diary of a Call Girl and Ross Kemp On Gangs.
Darlow Smithson Productions specialises in documentaries and dramas. Recent credits include The Falling Man and Touching the Void.
Darlow Smithson also incorporates Tigress Productions, which specialises in wildlife, science and adventure documentaries.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'