Golden creates brand guidelines for Lurpak
By Jacquie Bowser, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 02:35PM
LONDON - Design agency Golden has created a new set of brand guidelines for Arla Foods' Lurpak butter range.
The brand guidelines have been created to ensure much higher levels of consistency across Lurpak's through-the-line communications.
Golden, which was awarded the project after winning a three-way pitch, also created a bespoke font — Lurpak Sans — and CGI models of the Lurpak Classic Block so that the brand's signature silver product can be replicated in all future marketing activity.
Thyth Jarvis, brand director of Lurpak, said: "This is an important project for Arla. Lurpak is a premium brand and achieving consistency across all our marketing communications is paramount.
"Golden has ensured that our through-the-line activity will benefit immediately from a significant qualitative improvement."
Francis Carolan, Golden managing director, said: "This was a major undertaking. Maintaining integrity across ever increasing numbers of channels is a challenge many leading brands are facing. It was clear to us that the high quality of the product should be implicit across all outputs."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- Freelance Project Manager - Leading Agency - £250 DR Digital Gurus £200 - £250 per day, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity