Golden creates brand guidelines for Lurpak
By Jacquie Bowser, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 02:35PM
LONDON - Design agency Golden has created a new set of brand guidelines for Arla Foods' Lurpak butter range.
The brand guidelines have been created to ensure much higher levels of consistency across Lurpak's through-the-line communications.
Golden, which was awarded the project after winning a three-way pitch, also created a bespoke font — Lurpak Sans — and CGI models of the Lurpak Classic Block so that the brand's signature silver product can be replicated in all future marketing activity.
Thyth Jarvis, brand director of Lurpak, said: "This is an important project for Arla. Lurpak is a premium brand and achieving consistency across all our marketing communications is paramount.
"Golden has ensured that our through-the-line activity will benefit immediately from a significant qualitative improvement."
Francis Carolan, Golden managing director, said: "This was a major undertaking. Maintaining integrity across ever increasing numbers of channels is a challenge many leading brands are facing. It was clear to us that the high quality of the product should be implicit across all outputs."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Project Officer Brand Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum, Cambridge
- Social Media Strategist Source £65000 - £75000 per annum + full benefits package, London
- Category and Activation Manager Brand Recruitment £55000 per annum + plus excellent benefits, St. Albans
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director Source £42000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Analytics Forward Role Recruitment £30k per year, Manchester
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Mother protests Russian homophobia with gay nesting dolls
- Campaign Viral Chart: Canadian airline's Christmas 'miracle' tops chart
- KFC unveils Twitter comp winner in X Factor ad
- EE uses Santa as a case study to promote 4G
- Top 10 digital innovations