England cricketer Kevin Pietersen appears in his first Brylcreem ad
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 30 November 2009 04:00PM
LONDON - Brylcreem is to launch the first ad in its multi-million pound campaign starring England cricketer, and newly appointed Brycreem Boy, Kevin Pietersen
The campaign, by WCRS, has the strapline ‘It's Amazing Where Good Hair Gets You'. It shows Pietersen making himself at home in the Oval Office.
The ads were shot using the set of American TV drama The West Wing, in LA.
The campaign will run for 18 weeks from 1 December in titles including Nuts, Shortlist and FHM.
Jonathan Bull, Brylcreem marketing manager, said ‘Brylcreem is about giving men confidence and making then feel like they can do anything.'
Pietersen was unveiled as 'the new face of Brylcreem' in September. The news coincided with the brand's sale to Unilever.
Dave Lewis, UK chairman at Unilever, said the company sees great opportunity in the men's grooming category and will work with Sara Lee to develop the Brylcreem range.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Web Designer Forward Role Recruitment £35,000 - 45,000, Manchester - Cheshire
- ADVERTISING SALES DIRECTOR- DUBLIN 114,000 Euro package Base 85,000 Euros Mark Paine Recruitment £85,000 Euros base .+ car allowance + bonus OTE, Dublin
- Art Director to £60,000 plus benefits - Bath - Children's books Mark Paine Recruitment to £60,000 plus benefits, Bath, Somerset
- SENIOR WEB COMMERCIAL MANAGER - to 60k East Midlands. 40 mins from Leicester. 1 hr from London Mark Paine Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000 plus generous benefits, East Midlands Region
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7