Agencies line up for SodaStream relaunch brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 08:55AM
Agencies are being approached with a brief to re-launch SodaStream in the UK.
Since 1997 Soda Club, the owner of SodaStream, has attempted to re-launch the product in a number of regions, including the US, Australia and South Africa, using its green credentials.
Its last UK attempt came in 2008 with a campaign created by Ware Anthony Rust.
The winning agency will be briefed with creating a campaign demonstrating how the drinks use less packaging and that the bottles are made from recycled materials.
It is already running a digital campaign in the run up to Christmas that uses the classic 80s strapline of "get busy with the fizzy".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Partnerships Manager Sky Negotiable, West London
- Business Development Director/Manager - Experiential / Event led agency Spectrum £50,000 - £90,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager / Strategist - FMCG Shopper Marketing Promotions Digital Adv. Direct/CRM Exp Spectrum £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Designer - Brand Experience Agency Bamboo Crowd £19k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Officer Communications Ofqual £31,000 to £36,000, Coventry, West Midlands
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy