Agencies line up for SodaStream relaunch brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 08:55AM
Agencies are being approached with a brief to re-launch SodaStream in the UK.
Since 1997 Soda Club, the owner of SodaStream, has attempted to re-launch the product in a number of regions, including the US, Australia and South Africa, using its green credentials.
Its last UK attempt came in 2008 with a campaign created by Ware Anthony Rust.
The winning agency will be briefed with creating a campaign demonstrating how the drinks use less packaging and that the bottles are made from recycled materials.
It is already running a digital campaign in the run up to Christmas that uses the classic 80s strapline of "get busy with the fizzy".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Welwyn Garden City
- Account Manager or SAM - Integrated Marketing - Herts Stonor £34,000 - £38,000 plus benefits, Herts
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"