Agencies line up for SodaStream relaunch brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 08:55AM
Agencies are being approached with a brief to re-launch SodaStream in the UK.
Since 1997 Soda Club, the owner of SodaStream, has attempted to re-launch the product in a number of regions, including the US, Australia and South Africa, using its green credentials.
Its last UK attempt came in 2008 with a campaign created by Ware Anthony Rust.
The winning agency will be briefed with creating a campaign demonstrating how the drinks use less packaging and that the bottles are made from recycled materials.
It is already running a digital campaign in the run up to Christmas that uses the classic 80s strapline of "get busy with the fizzy".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%