Agencies line up for SodaStream relaunch brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 08:55AM
Agencies are being approached with a brief to re-launch SodaStream in the UK.
Since 1997 Soda Club, the owner of SodaStream, has attempted to re-launch the product in a number of regions, including the US, Australia and South Africa, using its green credentials.
Its last UK attempt came in 2008 with a campaign created by Ware Anthony Rust.
The winning agency will be briefed with creating a campaign demonstrating how the drinks use less packaging and that the bottles are made from recycled materials.
It is already running a digital campaign in the run up to Christmas that uses the classic 80s strapline of "get busy with the fizzy".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'