Agencies line up for SodaStream relaunch brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 08:55AM
Agencies are being approached with a brief to re-launch SodaStream in the UK.
Since 1997 Soda Club, the owner of SodaStream, has attempted to re-launch the product in a number of regions, including the US, Australia and South Africa, using its green credentials.
Its last UK attempt came in 2008 with a campaign created by Ware Anthony Rust.
The winning agency will be briefed with creating a campaign demonstrating how the drinks use less packaging and that the bottles are made from recycled materials.
It is already running a digital campaign in the run up to Christmas that uses the classic 80s strapline of "get busy with the fizzy".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Executive Purple Consultancy £22000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- CRM Data Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 - £29000 per annum + doe plus benefits, Milton Keynes
- Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + plus car scheme and bonus, Wellingborough
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard