Greggs appoints Gratterpalm to advertising account
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 08:45AM
LONDON - Bakery chain Greggs has appointed Gratterpalm to handle its £2m advertising account without a pitch.
Gratterpalm, which has been briefed to develop a campaign for 2010, replaces Propaganda, which had held the business since 2006. Greggs' current ad campaign stars comedian Paddy McGuinness.
Greggs said the appointment was intended to integrate its communications strategy; it has worked with Gratterpalm on in-store design projects since 2008.
In October, the bakery chain announced plans to add a further 600 shops to its 1400-strong network of outlets. In August, Greggs posted a pre-tax profit of £16.5m for the first six months of the year, an increase of 7.3%.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Agency Sales Manager - premium mobile platform Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + +comm, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Producer/Project Manager Salt £200 - £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Advertising Operations Manager Ascent Solutions £37,500 + Great corporate benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London ...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER/JUNIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Retail, telcos, mobile, brand portfolio, up to £40k Judi Patton up to £40k, London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIGITAL - WEST LONDON - £60-65K Salt £60000 - £65000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills