Greggs appoints Gratterpalm to advertising account
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 08:45AM
LONDON - Bakery chain Greggs has appointed Gratterpalm to handle its £2m advertising account without a pitch.
Gratterpalm, which has been briefed to develop a campaign for 2010, replaces Propaganda, which had held the business since 2006. Greggs' current ad campaign stars comedian Paddy McGuinness.
Greggs said the appointment was intended to integrate its communications strategy; it has worked with Gratterpalm on in-store design projects since 2008.
In October, the bakery chain announced plans to add a further 600 shops to its 1400-strong network of outlets. In August, Greggs posted a pre-tax profit of £16.5m for the first six months of the year, an increase of 7.3%.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)