Greggs appoints Gratterpalm to advertising account
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 December 2009 08:45AM
LONDON - Bakery chain Greggs has appointed Gratterpalm to handle its £2m advertising account without a pitch.
Gratterpalm, which has been briefed to develop a campaign for 2010, replaces Propaganda, which had held the business since 2006. Greggs' current ad campaign stars comedian Paddy McGuinness.
Greggs said the appointment was intended to integrate its communications strategy; it has worked with Gratterpalm on in-store design projects since 2008.
In October, the bakery chain announced plans to add a further 600 shops to its 1400-strong network of outlets. In August, Greggs posted a pre-tax profit of £16.5m for the first six months of the year, an increase of 7.3%.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Senior Programme Manager / Junior Account Director - £36k. Charity/NFP MODA consult £36k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director or Senior Account Director - Global Advertising Agency,FMCG brand. £65k salary. ATL MODA consult Around £65k + excellent benefits & career path, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned