SodaStream looks for ad agency ahead of relaunch
LONDON - Soda Club, the owner of classic 80s at-home soft-drinks-maker SodaStream, is looking for an ad agency to relaunch the product in the UK.
The company has directly approached agencies with a view to launching a campaign to help improve SodaStream's popularity with consumers.
Since 1997, SodaStream has been relaunched in several markets, including the US, Australia and South Africa.
The brand is running a UK digital campaign in the run-up to Christmas, re-using its strapline 'Get busy with the fizzy' made famous in the 80s (see below).
Recent global communications from Soda Club have centred on its sustainability credentials. In October it launched a product made from recycled materials and in the US, SodaStream has focused on the fact that its drinks use less packaging.
Founded in the UK in 1903, SodaStream was purchased by Cadbury Schweppes in 1985.
It was sold to Soda Club in 1998. Soda Club was unavailable for comment as Marketing went to press.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer (UX, Mobile, UI, Music Industry) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager £35-40k Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Relationship Marketing/Affiliates Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum + 12 month contract, London
- Account Manager The Great & The Good £26,000 - 30,000 , South Bank
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'