Fallon executives leave to form start-up 18 Feet & Rising
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 December 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - A pair of Fallon executives has broken away from the agency to launch a start-up, likely to be backed by the Freeview account.
Jonathan Trimble, a group director, and Matt Keon, an award-winning creative, are behind the venture, along with an as yet unnamed third member.
Called 18 Feet & Rising - a reference to the combined height of the founding partners - the agency will offer creative content across traditional and digital channels.
The team will outsource production and will be bankrolled by the founding partners. Although a founding client has yet to officially sign, the partners are in talks with Freeview, currently held by Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
Trimble joined Fallon in 2007 and leads the BBC and Unilever accounts as well as the agency's design offering.
Keon, a creative director at Fallon, joined the agency from BMF in Sydney four years ago. He has worked across Cadbury, Tate and Sony, and picked up awards including golds at the Campaign Big Awards for Natural Confectionery Company "trumpets".
The exit comes as Fallon is in the final stages of defending its Sony Europe account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough