Peugeot Citroen and Mitsubishi to join forces
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 December 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Peugeot Citroen is in talks with Mitsubishi Motors regarding a ‘strategic partnership'.
The car manufacturers already work together in the Russian market to develop electric cars and four-wheel drive vehicles.
It is thought that under the deal Peugeot would take a 50% stake in Mistubishi. The Japanese-owned car company may also take a stake in Peugeot.
Earlier this year, Mitsubishi reported losses of more than $400m for the first half of 2009.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- UK Account Director Haymarket Media Group Dependent on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Qualitative Director Hasson Associates £60,000 - £70,000, Central London