Peugeot Citroen and Mitsubishi to join forces
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 December 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Peugeot Citroen is in talks with Mitsubishi Motors regarding a ‘strategic partnership'.
The car manufacturers already work together in the Russian market to develop electric cars and four-wheel drive vehicles.
It is thought that under the deal Peugeot would take a 50% stake in Mistubishi. The Japanese-owned car company may also take a stake in Peugeot.
Earlier this year, Mitsubishi reported losses of more than $400m for the first half of 2009.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Account Executive or Account Executive createselect Up to £26K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - eCommerce and Digital Marketplace Silverdrum £60,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXEC/ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED agency, Farringdon - £23k-£30k Judi Patton £23k-£30k, Farringdon
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties Stonor Variable £20,000 - £100,000, Home Counties