Peugeot Citroen and Mitsubishi to join forces
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 December 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Peugeot Citroen is in talks with Mitsubishi Motors regarding a ‘strategic partnership'.
The car manufacturers already work together in the Russian market to develop electric cars and four-wheel drive vehicles.
It is thought that under the deal Peugeot would take a 50% stake in Mistubishi. The Japanese-owned car company may also take a stake in Peugeot.
Earlier this year, Mitsubishi reported losses of more than $400m for the first half of 2009.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition