Peugeot Citroen and Mitsubishi to join forces
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 December 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Peugeot Citroen is in talks with Mitsubishi Motors regarding a ‘strategic partnership'.
The car manufacturers already work together in the Russian market to develop electric cars and four-wheel drive vehicles.
It is thought that under the deal Peugeot would take a 50% stake in Mistubishi. The Japanese-owned car company may also take a stake in Peugeot.
Earlier this year, Mitsubishi reported losses of more than $400m for the first half of 2009.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Online Sales EMEA Ultimate Asset £25000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Group Account Director - Head of Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000-£65000, Central London
- BOARD ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Red Sofa London £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Media Research Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Strategy Consultant- Trends & Culture Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £400000 per annum + other benefits , London