Peugeot Citroen and Mitsubishi to join forces
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 03 December 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Peugeot Citroen is in talks with Mitsubishi Motors regarding a ‘strategic partnership'.
The car manufacturers already work together in the Russian market to develop electric cars and four-wheel drive vehicles.
It is thought that under the deal Peugeot would take a 50% stake in Mistubishi. The Japanese-owned car company may also take a stake in Peugeot.
Earlier this year, Mitsubishi reported losses of more than $400m for the first half of 2009.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Director | Premium Drinks Client | BTL | Brand Activation | London | £45-53k Dynamic New Alliances £45-53k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 per annum, City of London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review