Arena BLM wins £6 million Mirror account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 December 2009 11:00AM
LONDON - Mirror Group has appointed Arena BLM to handle its £6 million media planning and buying account.
The appointment follows a pitch against Vizeum and Walker Media.
ZenithOptimedia, the incumbent on the business, declined the chance to repitch following the newspaper group’s decision to review.
Arena BLM will begin working with Mirror Group, which owns newspapers including the Daily Mirror and Daily Record, in the new year.
Lorraine Fraser, the director of marketing at Trinity Mirror Nationals, said: "We appointed BLM as we were highly impressed with their insights, strategy and creative thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £21000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £22000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (CONTRACT) - RETAIL DESIGN AGENCY Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, London