Arena BLM wins £6 million Mirror account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 December 2009 11:00AM
LONDON - Mirror Group has appointed Arena BLM to handle its £6 million media planning and buying account.
The appointment follows a pitch against Vizeum and Walker Media.
ZenithOptimedia, the incumbent on the business, declined the chance to repitch following the newspaper group’s decision to review.
Arena BLM will begin working with Mirror Group, which owns newspapers including the Daily Mirror and Daily Record, in the new year.
Lorraine Fraser, the director of marketing at Trinity Mirror Nationals, said: "We appointed BLM as we were highly impressed with their insights, strategy and creative thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London