Arena BLM wins £6 million Mirror account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 December 2009 11:00AM
LONDON - Mirror Group has appointed Arena BLM to handle its £6 million media planning and buying account.
The appointment follows a pitch against Vizeum and Walker Media.
ZenithOptimedia, the incumbent on the business, declined the chance to repitch following the newspaper group’s decision to review.
Arena BLM will begin working with Mirror Group, which owns newspapers including the Daily Mirror and Daily Record, in the new year.
Lorraine Fraser, the director of marketing at Trinity Mirror Nationals, said: "We appointed BLM as we were highly impressed with their insights, strategy and creative thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne