Arena BLM wins £6 million Mirror account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 December 2009 11:00AM
LONDON - Mirror Group has appointed Arena BLM to handle its £6 million media planning and buying account.
The appointment follows a pitch against Vizeum and Walker Media.
ZenithOptimedia, the incumbent on the business, declined the chance to repitch following the newspaper group’s decision to review.
Arena BLM will begin working with Mirror Group, which owns newspapers including the Daily Mirror and Daily Record, in the new year.
Lorraine Fraser, the director of marketing at Trinity Mirror Nationals, said: "We appointed BLM as we were highly impressed with their insights, strategy and creative thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration