Kinetic's Evans joins Digicom
LONDON - Digicom, the digital out-of-home sales house, has appointed Gareth Evans, international business development director of WPP out-of-home agency Kinetic, as account director.
Evans will report to Digicom managing director of sales and marketing Chris Forrester, and will work alongside account directors Glenn Brawn and James Thornton selling across Digicom's networks.
At Kinetic, Evans was responsible for planning and buying pan European out-of-home campaigns for clients such as BP, Zurich Insurance, IBM and Visa, as well as developing and promoting new revenue streams for the company.
Before he joined Kinetic, Evans was senior business development manager at outdoor media owner JCDecaux. He joined JCDecaux's trading team following experience at out-of-home agencies IPM and Helix Outdoor.
Forrester said Evans' career had included stints at outdoor specialists, as well as media owners, which meant Evans had a "rounded understanding of the market that will prove very valuable for Digicom".
Digicom currently sells the media across Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen digital networks, which include screens in BP petrol stations and in GP surgeries, and is set to win the contract for TrainFX.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central