Kinetic's Evans joins Digicom
LONDON - Digicom, the digital out-of-home sales house, has appointed Gareth Evans, international business development director of WPP out-of-home agency Kinetic, as account director.
Evans will report to Digicom managing director of sales and marketing Chris Forrester, and will work alongside account directors Glenn Brawn and James Thornton selling across Digicom's networks.
At Kinetic, Evans was responsible for planning and buying pan European out-of-home campaigns for clients such as BP, Zurich Insurance, IBM and Visa, as well as developing and promoting new revenue streams for the company.
Before he joined Kinetic, Evans was senior business development manager at outdoor media owner JCDecaux. He joined JCDecaux's trading team following experience at out-of-home agencies IPM and Helix Outdoor.
Forrester said Evans' career had included stints at outdoor specialists, as well as media owners, which meant Evans had a "rounded understanding of the market that will prove very valuable for Digicom".
Digicom currently sells the media across Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen digital networks, which include screens in BP petrol stations and in GP surgeries, and is set to win the contract for TrainFX.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media