Kinetic's Evans joins Digicom
LONDON - Digicom, the digital out-of-home sales house, has appointed Gareth Evans, international business development director of WPP out-of-home agency Kinetic, as account director.
Evans will report to Digicom managing director of sales and marketing Chris Forrester, and will work alongside account directors Glenn Brawn and James Thornton selling across Digicom's networks.
At Kinetic, Evans was responsible for planning and buying pan European out-of-home campaigns for clients such as BP, Zurich Insurance, IBM and Visa, as well as developing and promoting new revenue streams for the company.
Before he joined Kinetic, Evans was senior business development manager at outdoor media owner JCDecaux. He joined JCDecaux's trading team following experience at out-of-home agencies IPM and Helix Outdoor.
Forrester said Evans' career had included stints at outdoor specialists, as well as media owners, which meant Evans had a "rounded understanding of the market that will prove very valuable for Digicom".
Digicom currently sells the media across Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen digital networks, which include screens in BP petrol stations and in GP surgeries, and is set to win the contract for TrainFX.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London