Blue Dragon enters Japanese-cuisine sector
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 10:50AM
LONDON - Blue Dragon, the oriental food brand, is expanding its portfolio with a Japanese range.
The company said its research has shown Japanese cuisine is increasing in popularity amongst British consumers.
Tracy Hughes, Blue Dragon consumer and Trade marketing controller, said: ‘Blue Dragon has placed considerable investment behind its Japanese launch.'
She added that the company wants to demystify what is perceived as a challenging cuisine and attract new consumers to the Oriental food category.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- eCom / Retail Marketing Manager (B2C) - Online Homewares Retailer Recruitment Revolution £45,000 + £5k bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol