Blue Dragon enters Japanese-cuisine sector
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 10:50AM
LONDON - Blue Dragon, the oriental food brand, is expanding its portfolio with a Japanese range.
The company said its research has shown Japanese cuisine is increasing in popularity amongst British consumers.
Tracy Hughes, Blue Dragon consumer and Trade marketing controller, said: ‘Blue Dragon has placed considerable investment behind its Japanese launch.'
She added that the company wants to demystify what is perceived as a challenging cuisine and attract new consumers to the Oriental food category.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £350 - £400 per day, City of London
- Insight Executive Adam Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, City of London
- Junior Marketing FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £25000 - £30000 per annum, Uxbridge