Blue Dragon enters Japanese-cuisine sector
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 10:50AM
LONDON - Blue Dragon, the oriental food brand, is expanding its portfolio with a Japanese range.
The company said its research has shown Japanese cuisine is increasing in popularity amongst British consumers.
Tracy Hughes, Blue Dragon consumer and Trade marketing controller, said: ‘Blue Dragon has placed considerable investment behind its Japanese launch.'
She added that the company wants to demystify what is perceived as a challenging cuisine and attract new consumers to the Oriental food category.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014