Blue Dragon enters Japanese-cuisine sector
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 10:50AM
LONDON - Blue Dragon, the oriental food brand, is expanding its portfolio with a Japanese range.
The company said its research has shown Japanese cuisine is increasing in popularity amongst British consumers.
Tracy Hughes, Blue Dragon consumer and Trade marketing controller, said: ‘Blue Dragon has placed considerable investment behind its Japanese launch.'
She added that the company wants to demystify what is perceived as a challenging cuisine and attract new consumers to the Oriental food category.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push