Blue Dragon enters Japanese-cuisine sector
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 04 December 2009 10:50AM
LONDON - Blue Dragon, the oriental food brand, is expanding its portfolio with a Japanese range.
The company said its research has shown Japanese cuisine is increasing in popularity amongst British consumers.
Tracy Hughes, Blue Dragon consumer and Trade marketing controller, said: ‘Blue Dragon has placed considerable investment behind its Japanese launch.'
She added that the company wants to demystify what is perceived as a challenging cuisine and attract new consumers to the Oriental food category.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'