Krispy Kreme plots UK ad debut
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 December 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Krispy Kreme, the US doughnut company, is to launch its first advertising campaign in the UK.
The campaign, created by Blismobile with media planning handled by AdConnection, will run on Transvision electronic screens in London railway stations.
Consumers will be able to use their mobile handsets to download an electronic vou-cher via Bluetooth, which they can redeem in stores. Krispy Kreme is offering consumers 12 free doughnuts as part of its Festive Double Dozen Deal.
The brand will also run ads in newspapers including the Evening Standard and Metro.
Last year, the confectionery brand appointed design consultancy CADA to localise its brand for British consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Account Director: up to £60K Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London