Krispy Kreme plots UK ad debut
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 December 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Krispy Kreme, the US doughnut company, is to launch its first advertising campaign in the UK.
The campaign, created by Blismobile with media planning handled by AdConnection, will run on Transvision electronic screens in London railway stations.
Consumers will be able to use their mobile handsets to download an electronic vou-cher via Bluetooth, which they can redeem in stores. Krispy Kreme is offering consumers 12 free doughnuts as part of its Festive Double Dozen Deal.
The brand will also run ads in newspapers including the Evening Standard and Metro.
Last year, the confectionery brand appointed design consultancy CADA to localise its brand for British consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Manager(s) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Herts/North of London
- SEO Account Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Digital Acquisition Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Ecommerce Trading Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London