Fiat moves £20 million media out of MEC into Maxus
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 09 December 2009 10:37AM
LONDON - Fiat has moved its estimated £20 million UK media planning and buying account out of Mediaedge:cia and into its sister WPP agency Maxus as part of a global realignment.
Maxus, which already handles the Fiat business across Europe, won the account without a pitch.
Fiat completed its takeover of Chrysler, a Maxus client, in June last year, which has led to the move.
The business also includes media planning and buying for Alfa Romeo, part of the Fiat Group.
Fiat realigned its European business into WPP in December last year, with the majority being handled by the Maxus network and the UK account moving into Mediaedge:cia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand Innovations Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£65K + Car Allowance + Benefits, South East
- Brand Manager / Account Manager Guru Careers £28 - 36k (DOE), Based in London (W12)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'