Fiat moves £20 million media out of MEC into Maxus
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 09 December 2009 10:37AM
LONDON - Fiat has moved its estimated £20 million UK media planning and buying account out of Mediaedge:cia and into its sister WPP agency Maxus as part of a global realignment.
Maxus, which already handles the Fiat business across Europe, won the account without a pitch.
Fiat completed its takeover of Chrysler, a Maxus client, in June last year, which has led to the move.
The business also includes media planning and buying for Alfa Romeo, part of the Fiat Group.
Fiat realigned its European business into WPP in December last year, with the majority being handled by the Maxus network and the UK account moving into Mediaedge:cia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Retail - Excellent agency - to 32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus superb benefits and bonus opps, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb London Agency - £28k - £32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- Business Director (CRM and Data) Direct Recruitment £75K-£85K, London (Central), London (Greater)