Fiat moves £20 million media out of MEC into Maxus
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 09 December 2009 10:37AM
LONDON - Fiat has moved its estimated £20 million UK media planning and buying account out of Mediaedge:cia and into its sister WPP agency Maxus as part of a global realignment.
Maxus, which already handles the Fiat business across Europe, won the account without a pitch.
Fiat completed its takeover of Chrysler, a Maxus client, in June last year, which has led to the move.
The business also includes media planning and buying for Alfa Romeo, part of the Fiat Group.
Fiat realigned its European business into WPP in December last year, with the majority being handled by the Maxus network and the UK account moving into Mediaedge:cia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Luxury CG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- Case Manager/Administrator - Pensions Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent bens, London