Advertising in the noughties - Advertising agency of the decade - Mother London
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 December 2009 03:55AM
LONDON - Watch the reel of the best ads of the decade from the winner of Campaign's Agency of the Decade - Mother London.
Let’s be clear. Mother’s isn’t the only name that would have sat comfortably at the top of this page. Campaign would have been extremely proud to appoint Fallon or Bartle Bogle Hegarty as its Agency of the Decade.
Both BBH and Fallon have made our industry greater over the past ten years, raising the business and creative bar. They are both superb agencies packed full of the best talent doing the best work.
For the full analysis, see today's issue of Campaign.
Click below to view the reels by the winner and shortlisted agencies:
SHORTLISTED: BBH AND FALLON LONDON
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Search Manager - PPC & Biddable - Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Junior Packaging Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Qual Consultant, Boutique Australia Elizabeth Norman International £55000 per annum, Southeastern Sydney
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign