Advertising in the noughties - Advertising agency of the decade - Mother London
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 December 2009 03:55AM
LONDON - Watch the reel of the best ads of the decade from the winner of Campaign's Agency of the Decade - Mother London.
Let’s be clear. Mother’s isn’t the only name that would have sat comfortably at the top of this page. Campaign would have been extremely proud to appoint Fallon or Bartle Bogle Hegarty as its Agency of the Decade.
Both BBH and Fallon have made our industry greater over the past ten years, raising the business and creative bar. They are both superb agencies packed full of the best talent doing the best work.
For the full analysis, see today's issue of Campaign.
Click below to view the reels by the winner and shortlisted agencies:
SHORTLISTED: BBH AND FALLON LONDON
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Exciting new agency opportunity ADLIB Up to c.£25k, Bath
- Planning Director SYLEX Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media