Advertising in the noughties - Advertising agency of the decade - Mother London
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 December 2009 03:55AM
LONDON - Watch the reel of the best ads of the decade from the winner of Campaign's Agency of the Decade - Mother London.
Let’s be clear. Mother’s isn’t the only name that would have sat comfortably at the top of this page. Campaign would have been extremely proud to appoint Fallon or Bartle Bogle Hegarty as its Agency of the Decade.
Both BBH and Fallon have made our industry greater over the past ten years, raising the business and creative bar. They are both superb agencies packed full of the best talent doing the best work.
For the full analysis, see today's issue of Campaign.
Click below to view the reels by the winner and shortlisted agencies:
SHORTLISTED: BBH AND FALLON LONDON
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure