Advertising in the noughties - Advertising agency of the decade - Mother London
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 December 2009 03:55AM
LONDON - Watch the reel of the best ads of the decade from the winner of Campaign's Agency of the Decade - Mother London.
Let’s be clear. Mother’s isn’t the only name that would have sat comfortably at the top of this page. Campaign would have been extremely proud to appoint Fallon or Bartle Bogle Hegarty as its Agency of the Decade.
Both BBH and Fallon have made our industry greater over the past ten years, raising the business and creative bar. They are both superb agencies packed full of the best talent doing the best work.
For the full analysis, see today's issue of Campaign.
Click below to view the reels by the winner and shortlisted agencies:
SHORTLISTED: BBH AND FALLON LONDON
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Worcester
- Design Director - Brand Design and Packaging Agency - London - £55k - £60k - NP143 Stonor £55k - £60k, London (Greater)
- Traffic Planning Manager Premier Consultants c. £40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Network Career Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Lloyds reviews media planning and buying