Advertising in the noughties - Advertising agency of the decade - Mother London
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 December 2009 03:55AM
LONDON - Watch the reel of the best ads of the decade from the winner of Campaign's Agency of the Decade - Mother London.
Let’s be clear. Mother’s isn’t the only name that would have sat comfortably at the top of this page. Campaign would have been extremely proud to appoint Fallon or Bartle Bogle Hegarty as its Agency of the Decade.
Both BBH and Fallon have made our industry greater over the past ten years, raising the business and creative bar. They are both superb agencies packed full of the best talent doing the best work.
For the full analysis, see today's issue of Campaign.
Click below to view the reels by the winner and shortlisted agencies:
SHORTLISTED: BBH AND FALLON LONDON
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts