Davies appointed account director at Digicom
LONDON - Digicom, the digital out-of-home sales house, has appointed Meka Davies, ad manager at specialist publisher TRMG, to the role of account director.
Digicom sells media across Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen digital networks, which include screens in BP petrol stations and in GP surgeries, and is set to win the contract for TrainFX.
Davies will work alongside fellow account directors Gareth Evans, Glenn Brawn and James Thornton, selling across Digicom's networks. She will report to Chris Forrester, Digicom managing director of sales and marketing.
At TRMG, Davies was responsible for identifying new prospects and converting them into revenue, as well as building revenue from existing long-term clients.
Prior to joining TRMG, she worked at The Mail on Sunday for eight years and was promoted from agency sales executive to client retail manager, developing creative solutions for clients within the newspaper's supplements.
Davies also worked at outdoor media owner Clear Channel, at Cosmopolitan in South Africa and IPC.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart