Universal Music appoints MediaCom to £100m pan European media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 10:14AM
LONDON - MediaCom has won Universal Music's £100 million media planning and buying account across Europe after a year-long review.
MediaCom, which already handles the £30 million UK business, won the account after a protracted head-to-head pitch against Aegis-owned Carat.
MediaCom has held the Universal Music UK account since the agency’s launch in 1999.
Universal Music handles artists such as Amy Winehouse, U2, Elton John and Take That and its record labels include A&M, Island, Polydor and Decca.
Read Rory Sutherland's latest blog on the music industry
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- PR Executive Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £25000 per annum + DOE, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £300 - £450 per day, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard