Universal Music appoints MediaCom to £100m pan European media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 10:14AM
LONDON - MediaCom has won Universal Music's £100 million media planning and buying account across Europe after a year-long review.
MediaCom, which already handles the £30 million UK business, won the account after a protracted head-to-head pitch against Aegis-owned Carat.
MediaCom has held the Universal Music UK account since the agency’s launch in 1999.
Universal Music handles artists such as Amy Winehouse, U2, Elton John and Take That and its record labels include A&M, Island, Polydor and Decca.
Read Rory Sutherland's latest blog on the music industry
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Publishing Partners Portfolio Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch