Universal Music appoints MediaCom to £100m pan European media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 December 2009 10:14AM
LONDON - MediaCom has won Universal Music's £100 million media planning and buying account across Europe after a year-long review.
MediaCom, which already handles the £30 million UK business, won the account after a protracted head-to-head pitch against Aegis-owned Carat.
MediaCom has held the Universal Music UK account since the agency’s launch in 1999.
Universal Music handles artists such as Amy Winehouse, U2, Elton John and Take That and its record labels include A&M, Island, Polydor and Decca.
Read Rory Sutherland's latest blog on the music industry
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director or Senior Account Director - Entertainment Stonor £45,000 - £60,000, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Executive - Marketing Research Agency Stonor £22-26K Dependent on experience, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
- Marketing Executive Tottenham Hotspur Between £25,000 - £28,000 per annum dependant on experience, London (North), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)