McCann Erickson New York wins £60m Holiday Inn business
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 January 2010 09:25AM
LONDON - The Intercontinental Hotels Group has appointed McCann Erickson New York to handle its global £60m Holiday Inn account.
It picked up the business following a pitch against Fallon in the US - the company's other roster agency.
The appointment is part of a global review of the entire IHG business that was kicked off in October last year between the two roster agencies.
McCann Erickson will now be briefed with creating a re-launch campaign for the brand, including global TV, outdoor and print, following a $1bn refresh of all of its 3,500 hotels.
Tom Seddon, the chief marketing officer, said: "We were looking for a global agency that would deliver innovative ideas and great service at good value. We believe McCann is the right partner to help us achieve this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager (Digital) - Dutch Speaking - Fashion Phenomenon Recruitment Revolution £25,000 - £35,000 per annum plus bonus, London (East), London (Greater)
- eCommerce Trading Manager - Fast Growing Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Up to £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Paddy Power's Pistorius ad most-complained about in 2014
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign