McCann Erickson New York wins £60m Holiday Inn business
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 January 2010 09:25AM
LONDON - The Intercontinental Hotels Group has appointed McCann Erickson New York to handle its global £60m Holiday Inn account.
It picked up the business following a pitch against Fallon in the US - the company's other roster agency.
The appointment is part of a global review of the entire IHG business that was kicked off in October last year between the two roster agencies.
McCann Erickson will now be briefed with creating a re-launch campaign for the brand, including global TV, outdoor and print, following a $1bn refresh of all of its 3,500 hotels.
Tom Seddon, the chief marketing officer, said: "We were looking for a global agency that would deliver innovative ideas and great service at good value. We believe McCann is the right partner to help us achieve this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Brand Strategist (Digital) Source £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Source £50000 - £55000 per annum + great benefits, London
- Senior UX Consultant Source £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Traffic Manager - maternity cover Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Designer Red Sofa London £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'