McCann Erickson New York wins £60m Holiday Inn business
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 January 2010 09:25AM
LONDON - The Intercontinental Hotels Group has appointed McCann Erickson New York to handle its global £60m Holiday Inn account.
It picked up the business following a pitch against Fallon in the US - the company's other roster agency.
The appointment is part of a global review of the entire IHG business that was kicked off in October last year between the two roster agencies.
McCann Erickson will now be briefed with creating a re-launch campaign for the brand, including global TV, outdoor and print, following a $1bn refresh of all of its 3,500 hotels.
Tom Seddon, the chief marketing officer, said: "We were looking for a global agency that would deliver innovative ideas and great service at good value. We believe McCann is the right partner to help us achieve this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Producer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Brand and Marketing Stopgap £65000 per annum, London
- Category Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum + Car Allowance & Benefits, Kent
- UX Producer/Designer Blue Tree Recruits £35,000 - £45,000, Cobham, Surrey
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated