McCann Erickson New York wins £60m Holiday Inn business
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 January 2010 09:25AM
LONDON - The Intercontinental Hotels Group has appointed McCann Erickson New York to handle its global £60m Holiday Inn account.
It picked up the business following a pitch against Fallon in the US - the company's other roster agency.
The appointment is part of a global review of the entire IHG business that was kicked off in October last year between the two roster agencies.
McCann Erickson will now be briefed with creating a re-launch campaign for the brand, including global TV, outdoor and print, following a $1bn refresh of all of its 3,500 hotels.
Tom Seddon, the chief marketing officer, said: "We were looking for a global agency that would deliver innovative ideas and great service at good value. We believe McCann is the right partner to help us achieve this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London