We Are Social launches first European office
By Matt Williams, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 07 January 2010 03:30PM
PARIS - We Are Social, the social media agency, has launched its first European operation by opening an office in Paris.
The launch comes after Orange Vallee, the technology development arm of Orange, appointed the agency to provide communications planning for a series of upcoming pan-European campaigns.
Sandrine Plasseraud, We Are Social's current European business director, will run the new office.
Plasseraud first joined We Are Social in August 2008, and has since worked on high profile campaigns for a number of brands, including Ford, Skype, Nokia and Alfa Romeo.
She will be joined at the Paris office by Camille Jouneaux, an account manager at We Are Social who has worked for the agency since October 2008.
Robin Grant, the managing director of We Are Social, said: "The opening of our Paris office strengthens our position as Europe's leading social media agency and allows us to better offer our unique mix of social media consultancy, insight and execution directly to French clients."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - top agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £85k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Partner Executive Stopgap £23000 - £25000 per annum + pro rata - 6 months, London
- Digital Account Manager - Central London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure