We Are Social launches first European office
By Matt Williams, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 07 January 2010 03:30PM
PARIS - We Are Social, the social media agency, has launched its first European operation by opening an office in Paris.
The launch comes after Orange Vallee, the technology development arm of Orange, appointed the agency to provide communications planning for a series of upcoming pan-European campaigns.
Sandrine Plasseraud, We Are Social's current European business director, will run the new office.
Plasseraud first joined We Are Social in August 2008, and has since worked on high profile campaigns for a number of brands, including Ford, Skype, Nokia and Alfa Romeo.
She will be joined at the Paris office by Camille Jouneaux, an account manager at We Are Social who has worked for the agency since October 2008.
Robin Grant, the managing director of We Are Social, said: "The opening of our Paris office strengthens our position as Europe's leading social media agency and allows us to better offer our unique mix of social media consultancy, insight and execution directly to French clients."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Network Career Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- New Business Manager/ Director - Live Creative Events Agency Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum + 20k Bonus, remote working possible, London
- Senior Brand Manager Weetabix Ball & Hoolahan - Top Jobs £Competitive Salary Package, Northamptonshire
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media