Cravendale and Lurpack get W&K TV treatment for £12m push
By John Reyonlds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 11 January 2010 02:20PM
LONDON - Wieden & Kennedy, the ad agency, has created new TV ads for milk brand Cravendale and butter brand Lurpak, with the latter focusing heavily on the merits of home cooking.
The TV ad for Arla Foods-owned Lurpak, which breaks today (Monday), is part of a £12m marketing push which will also run across digital and outdoor.
The TV ad, called 'Joy of Creation', runs until the end of March, explores the sense of achievement of cooking from home.
The first creative shows a man cooking a steak and ale pie for his family, tearing pastry and getting messy along the way.
A push to target bloggers who are passionate about food, a new website called www.bakeclub.co.uk and 5,000 outdoor posters also form part of the campaign.
Wieden & Kennedy has also created Cravendale's new TV campaign in its Cow, Pirate and Cyclist series.
The ad, 'Time Travellers', also breaks today and features the brand's animated characters Cow, Cyclist and Pirate, who were first introduced in 2007.
The focus of the TV ad is the brand's claim that it stays fresher for longer than its rivals.
The TV ad for Cravendale is supported by a print and radio campaign, due to roll out in April this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake