Evian takes roller-babies to Facebook
By Sara Kimberley, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 January 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - Evian is aiming to build on the success of its YouTube-based campaign by launching a 'healthy New Year' social-media campaign on Facebook.
The Danone-owned mineral water brand's latest ad, featuring computer-animated roller-skating babies, has been viewed more than 45m times since it appeared on YouTube last July.
The brand's ‘Evian babies' Facebook activity rolled out on 4 January; a dedicated page has already attracted 150,000 fans. Evian plans to follow this up with ads on digital screens at 18 railway stations across the UK.
According to Mintel, Evian had an estimated 17% share of the bottled-water market in 2009, behind the top brand, Volvic, which had 20%.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne