Evian takes roller-babies to Facebook
By Sara Kimberley, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 January 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - Evian is aiming to build on the success of its YouTube-based campaign by launching a 'healthy New Year' social-media campaign on Facebook.
The Danone-owned mineral water brand's latest ad, featuring computer-animated roller-skating babies, has been viewed more than 45m times since it appeared on YouTube last July.
The brand's ‘Evian babies' Facebook activity rolled out on 4 January; a dedicated page has already attracted 150,000 fans. Evian plans to follow this up with ads on digital screens at 18 railway stations across the UK.
According to Mintel, Evian had an estimated 17% share of the bottled-water market in 2009, behind the top brand, Volvic, which had 20%.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Midweight Digital Designer Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Events Agency Network Career Consultants £20000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Coordinator Brother International Europe Competitive plus benefits , Manchester, Greater Manchester / Audenshaw, Greater Manchester
- EMEA Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment negotiable, Northamptonshire
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film