Evian takes roller-babies to Facebook
By Sara Kimberley, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 January 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - Evian is aiming to build on the success of its YouTube-based campaign by launching a 'healthy New Year' social-media campaign on Facebook.
The Danone-owned mineral water brand's latest ad, featuring computer-animated roller-skating babies, has been viewed more than 45m times since it appeared on YouTube last July.
The brand's ‘Evian babies' Facebook activity rolled out on 4 January; a dedicated page has already attracted 150,000 fans. Evian plans to follow this up with ads on digital screens at 18 railway stations across the UK.
According to Mintel, Evian had an estimated 17% share of the bottled-water market in 2009, behind the top brand, Volvic, which had 20%.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head Of Insight Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategist, Top London Agency Direct Recruitment £45,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account