Evian takes roller-babies to Facebook
By Sara Kimberley, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 January 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - Evian is aiming to build on the success of its YouTube-based campaign by launching a 'healthy New Year' social-media campaign on Facebook.
The Danone-owned mineral water brand's latest ad, featuring computer-animated roller-skating babies, has been viewed more than 45m times since it appeared on YouTube last July.
The brand's ‘Evian babies' Facebook activity rolled out on 4 January; a dedicated page has already attracted 150,000 fans. Evian plans to follow this up with ads on digital screens at 18 railway stations across the UK.
According to Mintel, Evian had an estimated 17% share of the bottled-water market in 2009, behind the top brand, Volvic, which had 20%.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires