Evian takes roller-babies to Facebook
By Sara Kimberley, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 January 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - Evian is aiming to build on the success of its YouTube-based campaign by launching a 'healthy New Year' social-media campaign on Facebook.
The Danone-owned mineral water brand's latest ad, featuring computer-animated roller-skating babies, has been viewed more than 45m times since it appeared on YouTube last July.
The brand's ‘Evian babies' Facebook activity rolled out on 4 January; a dedicated page has already attracted 150,000 fans. Evian plans to follow this up with ads on digital screens at 18 railway stations across the UK.
According to Mintel, Evian had an estimated 17% share of the bottled-water market in 2009, behind the top brand, Volvic, which had 20%.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London