Fisherman's Friend resurrects classic character for TV ads
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 January 2010 12:30PM
LONDON - Confectionery brand Fisherman's Friend is rolling out a new animated TV campaign featuring its classic fisherman character.
The two 20-second ads, created by design agency The Brand Engine and animation production company Film Club, show the fisherman in his trawler battling against poor weather conditions.
In one ad, the trawler is sailing through a thunder storm, while in the other the fisherman must navigate the boat through icy waters.
In both executions, the fisherman begins to suck on some Fisherman's Friend and the conditions immediately begin to clear. The ads end with the strapline 'Never Be without A Friend'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Programmatic Account Director The Media Exchange Basic upto £75k plus excellent commission and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign