Fisherman's Friend resurrects classic character for TV ads
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 January 2010 12:30PM
LONDON - Confectionery brand Fisherman's Friend is rolling out a new animated TV campaign featuring its classic fisherman character.
The two 20-second ads, created by design agency The Brand Engine and animation production company Film Club, show the fisherman in his trawler battling against poor weather conditions.
In one ad, the trawler is sailing through a thunder storm, while in the other the fisherman must navigate the boat through icy waters.
In both executions, the fisherman begins to suck on some Fisherman's Friend and the conditions immediately begin to clear. The ads end with the strapline 'Never Be without A Friend'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Design Director Major Players Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer x2 Major Players Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Marketing and Insight Project Manager Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Bristol
- Digital Project Manager Major Players Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Freelance Artworkers Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18 - £20 per hour, West Midlands