Kinetic lands H&M outdoor business
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 January 2010 10:20AM
LONDON - The high-street fashion store H&M has appointed WPP's out-of-home agency Kinetic to its £2 million outdoor planning and buying account without a pitch.
H&M's £4.5 million UK media account is held by the Interpublic agency Universal McCann, which previously handled the brand's outdoor planning and buying with IPG's poster specialist, International Poster Management.
A spokesman for H&M confirmed the retailer has "appointed Kinetic to plan and buy our out-of-home in the UK". Universal will now work with Kinetic on the account.
Universal has handled the media planning and buying for the Swedish retailer since September 2001 and last defended the contract in 2004.
Kinetic already has a number of direct clients including British Airways and Jack Daniel's. It also looks after the outdoor media for the Group M media agencies, including MediaCom and Mediaedge:cia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views