Kinetic lands H&M outdoor business
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 January 2010 10:20AM
LONDON - The high-street fashion store H&M has appointed WPP's out-of-home agency Kinetic to its £2 million outdoor planning and buying account without a pitch.
H&M's £4.5 million UK media account is held by the Interpublic agency Universal McCann, which previously handled the brand's outdoor planning and buying with IPG's poster specialist, International Poster Management.
A spokesman for H&M confirmed the retailer has "appointed Kinetic to plan and buy our out-of-home in the UK". Universal will now work with Kinetic on the account.
Universal has handled the media planning and buying for the Swedish retailer since September 2001 and last defended the contract in 2004.
Kinetic already has a number of direct clients including British Airways and Jack Daniel's. It also looks after the outdoor media for the Group M media agencies, including MediaCom and Mediaedge:cia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign