Kinetic lands H&M outdoor business
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 January 2010 10:20AM
LONDON - The high-street fashion store H&M has appointed WPP's out-of-home agency Kinetic to its £2 million outdoor planning and buying account without a pitch.
H&M's £4.5 million UK media account is held by the Interpublic agency Universal McCann, which previously handled the brand's outdoor planning and buying with IPG's poster specialist, International Poster Management.
A spokesman for H&M confirmed the retailer has "appointed Kinetic to plan and buy our out-of-home in the UK". Universal will now work with Kinetic on the account.
Universal has handled the media planning and buying for the Swedish retailer since September 2001 and last defended the contract in 2004.
Kinetic already has a number of direct clients including British Airways and Jack Daniel's. It also looks after the outdoor media for the Group M media agencies, including MediaCom and Mediaedge:cia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sales Development Manager Adam Recruitment £33000 per annum, Cheshire
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Designer - West London Nakama £40 000 + Benefits, West London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'