Paul Danan and celebs front NHS Smokefree idents on Five
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 18 January 2010 10:00AM
LONDON - The NHS is sponsoring the 'Celebrity Quitters' series on Five, which follows five celebrities as they try various methods to try to quit smoking.
The NHS Smokefree idents, created by MCBD, feature a spoof celebrity agency which takes bookings for mock-reality shows - such as 'Celebrity Bomb Disposal' and 'Gladiator the Musical' - for celebrity clients who now have the physical stamina to take part since they've quit smoking.
The show on Five follows the day-to-day challenges of 'Birds of a Feather' star Linda Robson, Michelin star chef John Burton Race, ex-'Hollyoaks' actor Paul Danan, TV medium Derek Acorah and model and presenter Chloe Madeley, as they try to quit smoking.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director - Visual Design & User Experience - Financial Services Nakama £480-510/day; 6-12 months , East London
- Freelance Word Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'