Paul Danan and celebs front NHS Smokefree idents on Five
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 18 January 2010 10:00AM
LONDON - The NHS is sponsoring the 'Celebrity Quitters' series on Five, which follows five celebrities as they try various methods to try to quit smoking.
The NHS Smokefree idents, created by MCBD, feature a spoof celebrity agency which takes bookings for mock-reality shows - such as 'Celebrity Bomb Disposal' and 'Gladiator the Musical' - for celebrity clients who now have the physical stamina to take part since they've quit smoking.
The show on Five follows the day-to-day challenges of 'Birds of a Feather' star Linda Robson, Michelin star chef John Burton Race, ex-'Hollyoaks' actor Paul Danan, TV medium Derek Acorah and model and presenter Chloe Madeley, as they try to quit smoking.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers