Paul Danan and celebs front NHS Smokefree idents on Five
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 18 January 2010 10:00AM
LONDON - The NHS is sponsoring the 'Celebrity Quitters' series on Five, which follows five celebrities as they try various methods to try to quit smoking.
The NHS Smokefree idents, created by MCBD, feature a spoof celebrity agency which takes bookings for mock-reality shows - such as 'Celebrity Bomb Disposal' and 'Gladiator the Musical' - for celebrity clients who now have the physical stamina to take part since they've quit smoking.
The show on Five follows the day-to-day challenges of 'Birds of a Feather' star Linda Robson, Michelin star chef John Burton Race, ex-'Hollyoaks' actor Paul Danan, TV medium Derek Acorah and model and presenter Chloe Madeley, as they try to quit smoking.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Biddable Senior Account Executive Ultimate Asset £25000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Outdoor Account Manager Ultimate Asset £3500 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- SEO Strategist Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Paid Search Account Manager - PPC Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control