CBS Outdoor hires Mike Moran for MD role
By Maisie McCabe, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 January 2010 09:40AM
LONDON - CBS Outdoor has hired ex-Toyota marketing chief Mike Moran as managing director.
Moran will oversee the outdoor media owner's relationships with brand advertisers and stakeholders, reporting to international chief executive, Antonio Alonso.
Tim Bleakley had been responsible for many of Moran's duties, before he left CBS Outdoor in October 2009.
Moran joined Toyota as marketing director in 1996, rising to the role of commercial director. He is also the former worldwide director of marketing at Thames Water. Most recently, he set up strategic specialist The Orchard Consultancy.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Project Manager - direct mail and eDM become £35k-£50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Fast growing startup Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum company options, London
- Senior Account Manager - Tobacco Account Major Players £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- 3D Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Windsor
- Senior PR Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building