CBS Outdoor hires Mike Moran for MD role
By Maisie McCabe, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 January 2010 09:40AM
LONDON - CBS Outdoor has hired ex-Toyota marketing chief Mike Moran as managing director.
Moran will oversee the outdoor media owner's relationships with brand advertisers and stakeholders, reporting to international chief executive, Antonio Alonso.
Tim Bleakley had been responsible for many of Moran's duties, before he left CBS Outdoor in October 2009.
Moran joined Toyota as marketing director in 1996, rising to the role of commercial director. He is also the former worldwide director of marketing at Thames Water. Most recently, he set up strategic specialist The Orchard Consultancy.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director. Red Sofa London £60000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Senior Integrated Producer - £55-60K Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign