CBS Outdoor hires Mike Moran for MD role
By Maisie McCabe, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 January 2010 09:40AM
LONDON - CBS Outdoor has hired ex-Toyota marketing chief Mike Moran as managing director.
Moran will oversee the outdoor media owner's relationships with brand advertisers and stakeholders, reporting to international chief executive, Antonio Alonso.
Tim Bleakley had been responsible for many of Moran's duties, before he left CBS Outdoor in October 2009.
Moran joined Toyota as marketing director in 1996, rising to the role of commercial director. He is also the former worldwide director of marketing at Thames Water. Most recently, he set up strategic specialist The Orchard Consultancy.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Digital (Maternity Cover) - Leading MS Charity CHM £51,257 - £56,093 plus excellent benefits , North West London, NW2
- Global SEO Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Web Designer Source £35000 per annum, London
- Show Director Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + OTE Circa £70k + Shares, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement