JWT London creates mock dating website for Ray Winstone film
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 January 2010 04:20PM
LONDON - Consumers are being offered the chance to "date a married woman and make your sex life sparkle" in a new digital campaign to promote the action film '44 Inch Chest'.
The campaign, created by JWT London, directs users to a website called Diamond Affairs, an online dating service for men living in East London who want to sleep with married women.
But when a user visits the Diamond Affairs site and browses the women available, they are met with the voice of '44 Inch Chest' actor John Hurt, who shouts "That's his missus you diddled, you can't do that!"
The site then evolves into the official '44 Inch Chest' movie site, which features information about the film, blogs from the actors, and exclusive trailers.
'44 Inch Chest' is the first feature film from Malcolm Venville. The action film, which was released last week, stars Ray Winstone, John Hurt and Ian Mcshane.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Coordinator,Construction, London, £28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
- Customer Insight analyst Stopgap £29400 per annum, South East England
- Customer Marketing Manager Hill's Pet Nutrition c/o SmithCarey Ltd Competitive salary + Bonus + Car + Benefits, South East England
- Junior to Midweight Creative Team Apple&Ink up to £32k, dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- Account Executive Salt Ã‚£100 - Ã‚£140 per day, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake