JWT London creates mock dating website for Ray Winstone film
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 January 2010 04:20PM
LONDON - Consumers are being offered the chance to "date a married woman and make your sex life sparkle" in a new digital campaign to promote the action film '44 Inch Chest'.
The campaign, created by JWT London, directs users to a website called Diamond Affairs, an online dating service for men living in East London who want to sleep with married women.
But when a user visits the Diamond Affairs site and browses the women available, they are met with the voice of '44 Inch Chest' actor John Hurt, who shouts "That's his missus you diddled, you can't do that!"
The site then evolves into the official '44 Inch Chest' movie site, which features information about the film, blogs from the actors, and exclusive trailers.
'44 Inch Chest' is the first feature film from Malcolm Venville. The action film, which was released last week, stars Ray Winstone, John Hurt and Ian Mcshane.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated