Mini retains Lida to eCRM business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 January 2010 08:55AM
LONDON - Mini, the BMW-owned car brand, has retained Lida to its eCRM and direct marketing account after a pitch against Partners Andrews Aldridge and Rapp.
EHS Brann and Targetbase Claydon Heeley were eliminated at an earlier stage in a process that began in September and was handled by the AAR.
Lida will be responsible for working on Mini's customer relationship marketing and direct marketing. The agency is also expected to launch a new loyalty programme, which will be linked to a specially created website.
The agency's next project for the brand is thought to be centred around the Roadster Concept, a two-seater model that was launched at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September last year.
Lida was first appointed to handle the Mini direct marketing account in March 2005, following a pitch against the incumbent EHS Brann.
The agency's most recent work for the brand included a series of emails that featured a variety of games, such as "Mini Roulette", which displayed a humorous video each time users spun the roulette board, and "Mini Honk-A-Long", which gave users the chance to compose a tune by clicking on a car's horn.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner / Strategist - Blockbuster Campaigns! ADLIB competitive salary / day rate, Southampton
- Head of eCommerce - Fast Growing British Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary Package + Bonuses (Based on skills & experience), London (West), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London