Carat picks up £2m Bhs media account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 January 2010 10:15AM
LONDON - Arcadia Group has appointed Carat to handle the £2m media planning and buying account for Bhs without a pitch.
Carat is the media agency of record for Arcadia Group, which merged Bhs into its operations last year.
The previous incumbent was MPG, which resigned the account in August 2009.
Arcadia Group hired Grey to handle the ad accounts for its Bhs, Evans, Wallis, Burton and Dorothy Perkins fashion brands after a pitch against undisclosed agencies in November last year.
Grey's first task was to create a number of seasonal campaigns for the stores in a bid to increase sales and footfall in the run-up to Christmas. The campaigns, promoting the five brands separately, ran across TV, print and outdoor.
Arcadia and Bhs functions, including logistics, property and finance, were consolidated by owner Sir Philip Green to improve group efficiencies.
Other Arcadia Group businesses include Topman and Topshop.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign