VCCP picks up £3m Omega Pharma account
By Joe Thomas, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 27 January 2010 11:55AM
LONDON - VCCP has been awarded the £3m creative business Omega Pharma, following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The pitch was managed by The Haystack Group and overseen by Omega's new UK marketing director, Andy Wines.
The review kicked off in November and it is understood that VCCP will be briefed with creating integrated campaigns, including TV, for the pharmaceuticals group.
VCCP will work on a range of Omega's brands including market leading Jungle Formula insect repellent, Buttercup Cough Syrup and antiseptic brand TCP.
The company's media buying agency, AW Media, remains in place and has not been a part of the pitching process.
Omega Pharma UK is part of the Belgian Omega Pharma group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Analyst - Amsterdam - €45-55,000 Sanderson Recruitment €45000 - €55000 per annum, Amsterdam
- Senior Digital Project Manager Major Players £45000 - £52000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Specialist Ninesharp Negotiable, Cheshire
- Senior Category Manager - Top Grocery Retailer Seven Search and Selection £55,000 -£60,000, Surrey
- Market Strategy & Planning Manager - Impulse & On-Premise Seven Search and Selection £50,000 -£60,000, South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links