VCCP picks up £3m Omega Pharma account
By Joe Thomas, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 27 January 2010 11:55AM
LONDON - VCCP has been awarded the £3m creative business Omega Pharma, following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The pitch was managed by The Haystack Group and overseen by Omega's new UK marketing director, Andy Wines.
The review kicked off in November and it is understood that VCCP will be briefed with creating integrated campaigns, including TV, for the pharmaceuticals group.
VCCP will work on a range of Omega's brands including market leading Jungle Formula insect repellent, Buttercup Cough Syrup and antiseptic brand TCP.
The company's media buying agency, AW Media, remains in place and has not been a part of the pitching process.
Omega Pharma UK is part of the Belgian Omega Pharma group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Manager Reader's Digest Circa £35,000, London, Central
- Digital Marketing Opportunity- Are you an Analytical Graduate? Better Placed Recruitment £34000 - £35000 per annum + Competitive package, City of London
- Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + benefits, London
- Superstar Account Manager - Software Solutions GoodEgg Digital - £40k base + Substantial Uncapped Commission & Benefits, Leatherhead, Surrey
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity