VCCP picks up £3m Omega Pharma account
By Joe Thomas, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 27 January 2010 11:55AM
LONDON - VCCP has been awarded the £3m creative business Omega Pharma, following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The pitch was managed by The Haystack Group and overseen by Omega's new UK marketing director, Andy Wines.
The review kicked off in November and it is understood that VCCP will be briefed with creating integrated campaigns, including TV, for the pharmaceuticals group.
VCCP will work on a range of Omega's brands including market leading Jungle Formula insect repellent, Buttercup Cough Syrup and antiseptic brand TCP.
The company's media buying agency, AW Media, remains in place and has not been a part of the pitching process.
Omega Pharma UK is part of the Belgian Omega Pharma group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middle Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Head Of Marketing Strategy Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + benefits, London
- Marketing Administrator Online Resourcing £competitive; excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex
- Marketing Executive The Student Housing Company Up to £35,000 per annum, Holborn, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign