VCCP picks up £3m Omega Pharma account
By Joe Thomas, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 27 January 2010 11:55AM
LONDON - VCCP has been awarded the £3m creative business Omega Pharma, following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The pitch was managed by The Haystack Group and overseen by Omega's new UK marketing director, Andy Wines.
The review kicked off in November and it is understood that VCCP will be briefed with creating integrated campaigns, including TV, for the pharmaceuticals group.
VCCP will work on a range of Omega's brands including market leading Jungle Formula insect repellent, Buttercup Cough Syrup and antiseptic brand TCP.
The company's media buying agency, AW Media, remains in place and has not been a part of the pitching process.
Omega Pharma UK is part of the Belgian Omega Pharma group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad