VCCP picks up £3m Omega Pharma account
By Joe Thomas, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 27 January 2010 11:55AM
LONDON - VCCP has been awarded the £3m creative business Omega Pharma, following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The pitch was managed by The Haystack Group and overseen by Omega's new UK marketing director, Andy Wines.
The review kicked off in November and it is understood that VCCP will be briefed with creating integrated campaigns, including TV, for the pharmaceuticals group.
VCCP will work on a range of Omega's brands including market leading Jungle Formula insect repellent, Buttercup Cough Syrup and antiseptic brand TCP.
The company's media buying agency, AW Media, remains in place and has not been a part of the pitching process.
Omega Pharma UK is part of the Belgian Omega Pharma group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne