Mobile agency MD Tran to leave Kinetic
LONDON -Todd Tran, UK managing director of mobile agency Joule, which is part of WPP's out-of-home agency Kinetic, is set to leave the company.
Tran will continue to work on a consultancy basis until the end of February. A Kinetic spokesman said a search for a successor is being led by Michael Collins, US managing director and global chief executive of Joule.
Tran has worked at Joule since 2007, when it started life in the UK as Kinetic Mobile.
Kinetic rebranded the agency as Joule last January and announced it was to become a standalone global agency within GroupM.
In addition, Simon Reed, chief executive of WPP's online out-of-home booking site Signposter.com, is to leave the company as it merges operations with Kinetic.
The site launched in January 2009 and is designed to help small and medium-sized businesses book out-of-home campaigns. A Kinetic spokesman said the move into Kinetic formed part of WPP's alignment of its out-of-home interests.
Reed will not be replaced directly and his duties will be absorbed within Kinetic.
Kinetic became fully-owned by WPP at the end of last year. It was created in 2005 through the merger of Portland Outdoor and Poster Publicity, and was formerly 50% owned by its directors and 50% by WPP.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks