Grand Union poised for deal with FullSix
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 January 2010 08:00AM
LONDON - Grand Union, the digital start-up founded by Rob Forshaw and Matt Nicholls, is in advanced talks about a deal with the digital network FullSix.
Details of the agreement are unknown, but it is understood that the discussions centre on backing Grand Union to expand globally, whether by selling the business or through a partnership arrangement.
The current ownership of Grand Union is split between Forshaw and Nicholls, with other senior members of staff – including the chief executive, Anna Watkins, and the managing director, Jaimes Leggett – also holding smaller shareholdings.
FullSix is a digital and relationship marketing network that encompasses 15 agencies across the globe.
It has offices in Europe, China and the US, employing more than 700 people.
Grand Union was founded ten years ago and, as one of the last remaining digital independents, has been the subject of significant speculation surrounding its future plans.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Brand Insight Planner FMCG - 12 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£40K-£50K + benefits package, North of London/Hertfordshire