New business leagues 2010
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 March 2010 08:00AM
View the full versions of the agency new business leagues published in Campaign magazine.
Each week, Campaign magazine publishes the top ten agency business rankings for:
- direct marketing
In the attached table above, we publish the entire leagues, including agencies further down the lists.
The table shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Analyst DataTech Salary Negotiable, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Oxfordshire
- E-commerce Marketing Manager AH Digital up to £65,000 plus benefits, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Product Manager Boardman Excellent Salary + benefits, Worcestershire / Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- Senior Account Manager - Automotive - £38K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Tim Hipperson to become interim CEO of Weve
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles