New business leagues 2010
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 March 2010 08:00AM
View the full versions of the agency new business leagues published in Campaign magazine.
Each week, Campaign magazine publishes the top ten agency business rankings for:
- direct marketing
In the attached table above, we publish the entire leagues, including agencies further down the lists.
The table shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum , Europe
- In-game Marketing Manager Gameloft Competitive + Bonus, Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer VMA Group £32,000, Woking, Surrey
- Paid Search Associate Director - international clients AH Digital Up to £42,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)