New business leagues 2010
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 March 2010 08:00AM
View the full versions of the agency new business leagues published in Campaign magazine.
Each week, Campaign magazine publishes the top ten agency business rankings for:
- direct marketing
In the attached table above, we publish the entire leagues, including agencies further down the lists.
The table shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director become £50k-£60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - FMCG Aspire £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 plus a company car, Warwickshire