New business leagues 2010
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 March 2010 08:00AM
View the full versions of the agency new business leagues published in Campaign magazine.
Each week, Campaign magazine publishes the top ten agency business rankings for:
- direct marketing
In the attached table above, we publish the entire leagues, including agencies further down the lists.
The table shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director - Visual Design & User Experience - Financial Services Nakama £480-510/day; 6-12 months , East London
- Freelance Word Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'