Agency Inc wins integrated Bennetts insurance account
By Staff, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 04 February 2010 04:00PM
LONDON - Motorbike insurance provider Bennetts has appointed Agency Inc to handle its integrated advertising after a pitch.
The task is to convey Bennetts' true understanding of bikers and the spirit of biking, in order to build on its market-leading position.
The campaign will employ print and digital channels and the first new creative will appear this month.
Hannah Squirrell, associate director at Bennetts, said: "Agency Inc demonstrated a great understanding of the Bennetts target audiences, and how to connect with them through strong, challenging, creative work."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Email Marketing Specialist (6 month contract) Brand Recruitment £30000 - £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- PPC/SEO Executive Simplified Recruitment £25,000 - £30,000 PA DOE + Benefits, Witney, Oxfordshire
- Freelance Packaging Artworker - £200pd Mustard Jobs £200. per hour, City of London
- Junior Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, CENTRAL lONDON
- PA/ Marketing and Events Executive Mustard Jobs £27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media