Agency Inc wins integrated Bennetts insurance account
By Staff, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 04 February 2010 04:00PM
LONDON - Motorbike insurance provider Bennetts has appointed Agency Inc to handle its integrated advertising after a pitch.
The task is to convey Bennetts' true understanding of bikers and the spirit of biking, in order to build on its market-leading position.
The campaign will employ print and digital channels and the first new creative will appear this month.
Hannah Squirrell, associate director at Bennetts, said: "Agency Inc demonstrated a great understanding of the Bennetts target audiences, and how to connect with them through strong, challenging, creative work."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, West London
- Global Consumer & Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £49000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- EMEA Marketing Campaign Manager Leica Geosystems Negotiable , Milton Keynes
- Marketing Executive City Hall £28,150 pro rata , London (Greater)
- Lead UX Research Consultant Red Sofa London £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London