Agency Inc wins integrated Bennetts insurance account
By Staff, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 04 February 2010 04:00PM
LONDON - Motorbike insurance provider Bennetts has appointed Agency Inc to handle its integrated advertising after a pitch.
The task is to convey Bennetts' true understanding of bikers and the spirit of biking, in order to build on its market-leading position.
The campaign will employ print and digital channels and the first new creative will appear this month.
Hannah Squirrell, associate director at Bennetts, said: "Agency Inc demonstrated a great understanding of the Bennetts target audiences, and how to connect with them through strong, challenging, creative work."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency