Agency Inc wins integrated Bennetts insurance account
By Staff, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 04 February 2010 04:00PM
LONDON - Motorbike insurance provider Bennetts has appointed Agency Inc to handle its integrated advertising after a pitch.
The task is to convey Bennetts' true understanding of bikers and the spirit of biking, in order to build on its market-leading position.
The campaign will employ print and digital channels and the first new creative will appear this month.
Hannah Squirrell, associate director at Bennetts, said: "Agency Inc demonstrated a great understanding of the Bennetts target audiences, and how to connect with them through strong, challenging, creative work."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquisition (12 month FTC) PSD Group Up to £57K + package, London (Greater)
- Partnership & Affiliate Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Online Business Manager Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Process Manager Stopgap £42000 per annum + Benefits, Surrey
- Sales Manager - major ad tech platform - London Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + + 50%, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts