Agency Inc wins integrated Bennetts insurance account
By Staff, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 04 February 2010 04:00PM
LONDON - Motorbike insurance provider Bennetts has appointed Agency Inc to handle its integrated advertising after a pitch.
The task is to convey Bennetts' true understanding of bikers and the spirit of biking, in order to build on its market-leading position.
The campaign will employ print and digital channels and the first new creative will appear this month.
Hannah Squirrell, associate director at Bennetts, said: "Agency Inc demonstrated a great understanding of the Bennetts target audiences, and how to connect with them through strong, challenging, creative work."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Director- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch