VCCP follows Mediacom with its own naked calendar
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 February 2010 08:00AM
Hot on the heels of Mediacom's naked calendar, VCCP has also stripped off in the name of charity.
But are some of those featured more Photoshop than hotshop?
- January - Barney Ware (account director)
- February - Allan Ward (digital producer) and Belinda Norris (Mac operator)
- March - Luis Marmolejo (handyman)
- April - Victoria Brattle (head of HR)
- May - Anthony Borkett and Chris Green (project managers)
- June - Jessica Hill (HR Assistant), Lauren Park (office admin), Shannon Singh (account co-ordinator) and Anna Chittenden (account co-ordinator)
- July - Mark Orbine (creative director)
- August - Tom Lakeman and Stu Hogg (account managers)
- September - Catherine Melligan (PA) and Matt Ramsden (account manager)
- October - Bidisha Datta, Cydney Chadwick, Flo Mapes and Charlie Davies (reception)
- November - Richard Connell, Ed Kaye and Alex Mavor (creatives)
- December - Kirsty Shore (PA) and Michael Sugden (managing director)
Now you've seen the best assets of both VCCP and Mediacom, which agency model gets your vote?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media