VCCP follows Mediacom with its own naked calendar
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 February 2010 08:00AM
Hot on the heels of Mediacom's naked calendar, VCCP has also stripped off in the name of charity.
But are some of those featured more Photoshop than hotshop?
- January - Barney Ware (account director)
- February - Allan Ward (digital producer) and Belinda Norris (Mac operator)
- March - Luis Marmolejo (handyman)
- April - Victoria Brattle (head of HR)
- May - Anthony Borkett and Chris Green (project managers)
- June - Jessica Hill (HR Assistant), Lauren Park (office admin), Shannon Singh (account co-ordinator) and Anna Chittenden (account co-ordinator)
- July - Mark Orbine (creative director)
- August - Tom Lakeman and Stu Hogg (account managers)
- September - Catherine Melligan (PA) and Matt Ramsden (account manager)
- October - Bidisha Datta, Cydney Chadwick, Flo Mapes and Charlie Davies (reception)
- November - Richard Connell, Ed Kaye and Alex Mavor (creatives)
- December - Kirsty Shore (PA) and Michael Sugden (managing director)
Now you've seen the best assets of both VCCP and Mediacom, which agency model gets your vote?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director/ Senior Account Director... Dahling Ltd £35-£75k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior PPC Manager Aspire £150 - £200 per day, London
- PPC/ Paid Search Account Manager - Agency - Financial Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Corporate Communications Executive, London, 6 month FTC Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Central London