VCCP follows Mediacom with its own naked calendar
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 February 2010 08:00AM
Hot on the heels of Mediacom's naked calendar, VCCP has also stripped off in the name of charity.
But are some of those featured more Photoshop than hotshop?
- January - Barney Ware (account director)
- February - Allan Ward (digital producer) and Belinda Norris (Mac operator)
- March - Luis Marmolejo (handyman)
- April - Victoria Brattle (head of HR)
- May - Anthony Borkett and Chris Green (project managers)
- June - Jessica Hill (HR Assistant), Lauren Park (office admin), Shannon Singh (account co-ordinator) and Anna Chittenden (account co-ordinator)
- July - Mark Orbine (creative director)
- August - Tom Lakeman and Stu Hogg (account managers)
- September - Catherine Melligan (PA) and Matt Ramsden (account manager)
- October - Bidisha Datta, Cydney Chadwick, Flo Mapes and Charlie Davies (reception)
- November - Richard Connell, Ed Kaye and Alex Mavor (creatives)
- December - Kirsty Shore (PA) and Michael Sugden (managing director)
Now you've seen the best assets of both VCCP and Mediacom, which agency model gets your vote?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition