Time for entries for Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2010
By Staff, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 11 February 2010 10:30AM
LONDON - Thinkbox today announced a call for entries for the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2010. This will be the third year that Thinkbox has run awards with the closing date for entries of Friday 9 April.
The awards ceremony will be held at Sketch in Central London. The awards, held in conjunction with Campaign and MediaWeek.co.uk, are designed to recognise and celebrate inspired uses of TV.
There are six categories with a Grand Prix prize awarded at the discretion of the Judges to the winner of one of the following categories.
- Best use of TV in an integrated campaign
- Best ongoing use of TV
- Best newcomer to TV
- Best use of sponsorship or content
- Best use of TV innovation
- Best use of TV for response
Tess Alps, chief executive of the commercial television marketing body, said: "Great, innovative planning lies at the heart of the most successful TV advertising campaigns.
"The Thinkbox TV Planning Awards celebrate the most effective TV planning, from spots and sponsorship to the latest emerging interactive and on-demand TV opportunities, and recognise the brilliant thinking behind them.
"2009 was a particularly challenging year with budgets under immense pressure. Consequently TV's enduring strength as well as its unrivalled effectiveness has never been more important."
The awards are free to enter and for more details or to register for the awards, please go to www.thinkbox.tv/planningawards.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Comms Business Director required for Leading Publisher Brand Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas