Time for entries for Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2010
By Staff, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 11 February 2010 10:30AM
LONDON - Thinkbox today announced a call for entries for the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2010. This will be the third year that Thinkbox has run awards with the closing date for entries of Friday 9 April.
The awards ceremony will be held at Sketch in Central London. The awards, held in conjunction with Campaign and MediaWeek.co.uk, are designed to recognise and celebrate inspired uses of TV.
There are six categories with a Grand Prix prize awarded at the discretion of the Judges to the winner of one of the following categories.
- Best use of TV in an integrated campaign
- Best ongoing use of TV
- Best newcomer to TV
- Best use of sponsorship or content
- Best use of TV innovation
- Best use of TV for response
Tess Alps, chief executive of the commercial television marketing body, said: "Great, innovative planning lies at the heart of the most successful TV advertising campaigns.
"The Thinkbox TV Planning Awards celebrate the most effective TV planning, from spots and sponsorship to the latest emerging interactive and on-demand TV opportunities, and recognise the brilliant thinking behind them.
"2009 was a particularly challenging year with budgets under immense pressure. Consequently TV's enduring strength as well as its unrivalled effectiveness has never been more important."
The awards are free to enter and for more details or to register for the awards, please go to www.thinkbox.tv/planningawards.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure