Nickelodeon unveils new on-air brand identity and logo
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 February 2010 11:20AM
LONDON - The children's TV broadcaster Nickelodeon has announced a new on-air brand identity and logo for its network of six UK channels.
Rebranding will take place on all on- and off-air elements of the brand, including TV channels, online, consumer products and events, and will mean a new logo will replace the previously used "splat".
The new look will go live on the core Nickelodeon channel on 15 February with Nick Jr, Nick Jr 2, NickToons and NickToons Replay following in the second quarter of 2010.
Changes in the UK are part of a global rebrand and will be the first time the international network has shared the same logo and on-air identity.
Peter Drake, the vice-president and creative director for Nickelodeon UK, said the channel rebrand "signals a new global focus for the network".
The Nickelodeon network reaches more than ten million viewers a month and is available in 12.7 million cable and satellite homes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- CRM Analyst EMR £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Opportunity to join the Blue Skies Creative Team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Category and Brand Manager EMR £65000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer 4 Innovative Charity Zebra People £22000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'