Nickelodeon unveils new on-air brand identity and logo
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 February 2010 11:20AM
LONDON - The children's TV broadcaster Nickelodeon has announced a new on-air brand identity and logo for its network of six UK channels.
Rebranding will take place on all on- and off-air elements of the brand, including TV channels, online, consumer products and events, and will mean a new logo will replace the previously used "splat".
The new look will go live on the core Nickelodeon channel on 15 February with Nick Jr, Nick Jr 2, NickToons and NickToons Replay following in the second quarter of 2010.
Changes in the UK are part of a global rebrand and will be the first time the international network has shared the same logo and on-air identity.
Peter Drake, the vice-president and creative director for Nickelodeon UK, said the channel rebrand "signals a new global focus for the network".
The Nickelodeon network reaches more than ten million viewers a month and is available in 12.7 million cable and satellite homes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film