Nickelodeon unveils new on-air brand identity and logo
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 February 2010 11:20AM
LONDON - The children's TV broadcaster Nickelodeon has announced a new on-air brand identity and logo for its network of six UK channels.
Rebranding will take place on all on- and off-air elements of the brand, including TV channels, online, consumer products and events, and will mean a new logo will replace the previously used "splat".
The new look will go live on the core Nickelodeon channel on 15 February with Nick Jr, Nick Jr 2, NickToons and NickToons Replay following in the second quarter of 2010.
Changes in the UK are part of a global rebrand and will be the first time the international network has shared the same logo and on-air identity.
Peter Drake, the vice-president and creative director for Nickelodeon UK, said the channel rebrand "signals a new global focus for the network".
The Nickelodeon network reaches more than ten million viewers a month and is available in 12.7 million cable and satellite homes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne