Nickelodeon unveils new on-air brand identity and logo
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 February 2010 11:20AM
LONDON - The children's TV broadcaster Nickelodeon has announced a new on-air brand identity and logo for its network of six UK channels.
Rebranding will take place on all on- and off-air elements of the brand, including TV channels, online, consumer products and events, and will mean a new logo will replace the previously used "splat".
The new look will go live on the core Nickelodeon channel on 15 February with Nick Jr, Nick Jr 2, NickToons and NickToons Replay following in the second quarter of 2010.
Changes in the UK are part of a global rebrand and will be the first time the international network has shared the same logo and on-air identity.
Peter Drake, the vice-president and creative director for Nickelodeon UK, said the channel rebrand "signals a new global focus for the network".
The Nickelodeon network reaches more than ten million viewers a month and is available in 12.7 million cable and satellite homes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London