Public View - What does the public think of the DCSF anti alcohol abuse ad?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 February 2010 11:00AM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families' 'Spin the bottle' campaign by Wieden & Kennedy was a hit with the target audience, but older viewers found its imagery confusing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London
- Data Insight Analyst | London | £45k Salt £35000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Manager - Iconic Music Brands Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London