Public View - What does the public think of the DCSF anti alcohol abuse ad?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 February 2010 11:00AM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families' 'Spin the bottle' campaign by Wieden & Kennedy was a hit with the target audience, but older viewers found its imagery confusing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Production Manager fishtank £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bath
- Media Planning Director - Film Client Lipton Fleming £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot