Public View - What does the public think of the DCSF anti alcohol abuse ad?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 February 2010 11:00AM
LONDON - The Department for Children, Schools and Families' 'Spin the bottle' campaign by Wieden & Kennedy was a hit with the target audience, but older viewers found its imagery confusing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £20,000 + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior eCRM Digital Producer / Project Manager, £45K, The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £45K, Farringdon
- Senior Digital Buyer Lipton Fleming £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £20000 - £26000 per annum, Greater Manchester