FSCS hires McCann Erickson Manchester to develop awareness campaign
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 February 2010 02:25PM
LONDON - The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has hired McCann Erickson Manchester to develop a consumer awareness ad campaign.
The appointment follows a three-way pitch, managed by COI, against Leo Burnett and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
The FSCS, an independent body set up by the Government under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, helps savers who have lost money with a collapsed bank.
The organisation paid out a record £21bn in compensation in the six months from the end of September last year. It has never advertised its services before.
The creative pitch follows the appointment of Mindshare to handle media planning for the organisation. The agency won the business following a pitch against Arena BLM and Naked.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Insights Manager - Mobile Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum + healthcare, bonus, , London
- Sales and Marketing Executive (print and digital media) Publimatic Up to £35,000pa plus reasonable expenses, Bloomsbury/Holborn
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, Uxbridge
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £20000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film