FSCS hires McCann Erickson Manchester to develop awareness campaign
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 February 2010 02:25PM
LONDON - The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has hired McCann Erickson Manchester to develop a consumer awareness ad campaign.
The appointment follows a three-way pitch, managed by COI, against Leo Burnett and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
The FSCS, an independent body set up by the Government under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, helps savers who have lost money with a collapsed bank.
The organisation paid out a record £21bn in compensation in the six months from the end of September last year. It has never advertised its services before.
The creative pitch follows the appointment of Mindshare to handle media planning for the organisation. The agency won the business following a pitch against Arena BLM and Naked.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Biddable Account Manager - Award Winning Agency Ultimate Asset Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Media Account Executive - Ã‚£25K Ultimate Asset Ã‚£3000 - Ã‚£25000 per annum, City of London
- UX Sitecore Specialist Required | 1 Month Contract | Urgent Sta Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Telford
- Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c£competitive package, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£48000 per annum, London