FSCS hires McCann Erickson Manchester to develop awareness campaign
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 February 2010 02:25PM
LONDON - The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has hired McCann Erickson Manchester to develop a consumer awareness ad campaign.
The appointment follows a three-way pitch, managed by COI, against Leo Burnett and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
The FSCS, an independent body set up by the Government under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, helps savers who have lost money with a collapsed bank.
The organisation paid out a record £21bn in compensation in the six months from the end of September last year. It has never advertised its services before.
The creative pitch follows the appointment of Mindshare to handle media planning for the organisation. The agency won the business following a pitch against Arena BLM and Naked.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)