FSCS hires McCann Erickson Manchester to develop awareness campaign
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 February 2010 02:25PM
LONDON - The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has hired McCann Erickson Manchester to develop a consumer awareness ad campaign.
The appointment follows a three-way pitch, managed by COI, against Leo Burnett and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
The FSCS, an independent body set up by the Government under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, helps savers who have lost money with a collapsed bank.
The organisation paid out a record £21bn in compensation in the six months from the end of September last year. It has never advertised its services before.
The creative pitch follows the appointment of Mindshare to handle media planning for the organisation. The agency won the business following a pitch against Arena BLM and Naked.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure