Condé Nast to produce upmarket business title for Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks
By Anne Cassidy, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 February 2010 10:50AM
LONDON - Condé Nast's contract publishing division has secured a deal to publish an upscale business lifestyle magazine for Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks.
The bi-annual title, provisionally called the Journal, will target the banks' wealthy clients and offer intelligent, business and lifestyle content, according to Condé Nast.
Darius Sanai, editorial director of Condé Nast Contract Publishing, said: "We are absolutely delighted to be working with Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks.
"We presented a sophisticated and intellectual concept of what a bank's premium magazine should be, and Clydesdale and Yorkshire shared our vision. We are going to create a memorable publication for them."
Gareth Johnson, head of business affairs for Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks, said: "A quality magazine is one of the many services that we offer to our customers – this new partnership with Condé Nast represents a great opportunity for us to be bold and take a fresh approach."
Other Condé Nast Contract Publishing clients include Ferrari, The Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, House of Fraser, The Maybourne Hotel Group, Boodles, Vertu and Selfridges.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Studio and Resource Manager £30-40 Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Services Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Cheshire
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Tamworth
- Planning Director Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London