Kinetic's UK chief executive Paul Shearring quits
LONDON - Paul Shearring, the UK chief executive of Kinetic, is stepping down from the WPP out-of-home agency.
He will not be immediately replaced; however, the managing director, James Copley, has been promoted to the new role of chief operating officer for the UK.
Copley will take on Shearring's responsibilities and report to Simon Crisp, the chief executive of EMEA, who joined Kinetic in July 2009.
Eric Newnham, Kinetic's global chief executive, said Shearring had led the consolidation of its UK business and been responsible for "transforming our direct client business and developing some strong agency relationships".
Copley has more than ten years of experience and his promotion is a reflection of his performance over the past 18 months as Kinetic restructured, Newnham said. He added that Shearring had been "instrumental in selecting Copley as his successor".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne