Kinetic's UK chief executive Paul Shearring quits
LONDON - Paul Shearring, the UK chief executive of Kinetic, is stepping down from the WPP out-of-home agency.
He will not be immediately replaced; however, the managing director, James Copley, has been promoted to the new role of chief operating officer for the UK.
Copley will take on Shearring's responsibilities and report to Simon Crisp, the chief executive of EMEA, who joined Kinetic in July 2009.
Eric Newnham, Kinetic's global chief executive, said Shearring had led the consolidation of its UK business and been responsible for "transforming our direct client business and developing some strong agency relationships".
Copley has more than ten years of experience and his promotion is a reflection of his performance over the past 18 months as Kinetic restructured, Newnham said. He added that Shearring had been "instrumental in selecting Copley as his successor".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager/Producer - Agency Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure