Kinetic's UK chief executive Paul Shearring quits
LONDON - Paul Shearring, the UK chief executive of Kinetic, is stepping down from the WPP out-of-home agency.
He will not be immediately replaced; however, the managing director, James Copley, has been promoted to the new role of chief operating officer for the UK.
Copley will take on Shearring's responsibilities and report to Simon Crisp, the chief executive of EMEA, who joined Kinetic in July 2009.
Eric Newnham, Kinetic's global chief executive, said Shearring had led the consolidation of its UK business and been responsible for "transforming our direct client business and developing some strong agency relationships".
Copley has more than ten years of experience and his promotion is a reflection of his performance over the past 18 months as Kinetic restructured, Newnham said. He added that Shearring had been "instrumental in selecting Copley as his successor".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Freelance ATL Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £190 per day, London
- Head of Marketing & Sales Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Display Account Manager- Print and Digital £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive