Kinetic's UK chief executive Paul Shearring quits
LONDON - Paul Shearring, the UK chief executive of Kinetic, is stepping down from the WPP out-of-home agency.
He will not be immediately replaced; however, the managing director, James Copley, has been promoted to the new role of chief operating officer for the UK.
Copley will take on Shearring's responsibilities and report to Simon Crisp, the chief executive of EMEA, who joined Kinetic in July 2009.
Eric Newnham, Kinetic's global chief executive, said Shearring had led the consolidation of its UK business and been responsible for "transforming our direct client business and developing some strong agency relationships".
Copley has more than ten years of experience and his promotion is a reflection of his performance over the past 18 months as Kinetic restructured, Newnham said. He added that Shearring had been "instrumental in selecting Copley as his successor".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Manager - Technical Development Team Propel £28000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Marketing Executive - Events, Integrated Marketing Live Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Recruitment Team Leader - Technology (Contract) Propel £35000 - £42000 per annum + OTE £80k, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign