VCCP wins Gatwick Express integrated account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 February 2010 11:10AM
LONDON - VCCP has picked up the £2m integrated account for Gatwick Express.
It beat three other agencies to scoop the business, which will include all the above-the-line and digital duties.
VCCP will now create a campaign designed to promote the service in both the business and leisure travel markets.
The pitch was called in December by Gatwick Express' parent company, the Go-Ahead Group. It included the Southeastern franchise, which is still up for grabs. VCCP is also included in that review.
The agency already works on the Go-Ahead-Group's other franchise, Southern Railway, an account it picked up in August last year.
Gillian Singh, the head of marketing for Southern Railway, said: "Having already worked with VCCP on the recent Southern campaigns that have proven to be very successful, we are looking forward to collaborating with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff