VCCP wins Gatwick Express integrated account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 February 2010 11:10AM
LONDON - VCCP has picked up the £2m integrated account for Gatwick Express.
It beat three other agencies to scoop the business, which will include all the above-the-line and digital duties.
VCCP will now create a campaign designed to promote the service in both the business and leisure travel markets.
The pitch was called in December by Gatwick Express' parent company, the Go-Ahead Group. It included the Southeastern franchise, which is still up for grabs. VCCP is also included in that review.
The agency already works on the Go-Ahead-Group's other franchise, Southern Railway, an account it picked up in August last year.
Gillian Singh, the head of marketing for Southern Railway, said: "Having already worked with VCCP on the recent Southern campaigns that have proven to be very successful, we are looking forward to collaborating with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Marketing Procurement Manager Sky benefits, Isleworth
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £180 - £200 per day, London
- Channel & Marketing Director Better Placed Recruitment £130000 - £160000 per annum + benefits, North West England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool