VCCP wins Gatwick Express integrated account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 February 2010 11:10AM
LONDON - VCCP has picked up the £2m integrated account for Gatwick Express.
It beat three other agencies to scoop the business, which will include all the above-the-line and digital duties.
VCCP will now create a campaign designed to promote the service in both the business and leisure travel markets.
The pitch was called in December by Gatwick Express' parent company, the Go-Ahead Group. It included the Southeastern franchise, which is still up for grabs. VCCP is also included in that review.
The agency already works on the Go-Ahead-Group's other franchise, Southern Railway, an account it picked up in August last year.
Gillian Singh, the head of marketing for Southern Railway, said: "Having already worked with VCCP on the recent Southern campaigns that have proven to be very successful, we are looking forward to collaborating with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'