VCCP wins Gatwick Express integrated account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 February 2010 11:10AM
LONDON - VCCP has picked up the £2m integrated account for Gatwick Express.
It beat three other agencies to scoop the business, which will include all the above-the-line and digital duties.
VCCP will now create a campaign designed to promote the service in both the business and leisure travel markets.
The pitch was called in December by Gatwick Express' parent company, the Go-Ahead Group. It included the Southeastern franchise, which is still up for grabs. VCCP is also included in that review.
The agency already works on the Go-Ahead-Group's other franchise, Southern Railway, an account it picked up in August last year.
Gillian Singh, the head of marketing for Southern Railway, said: "Having already worked with VCCP on the recent Southern campaigns that have proven to be very successful, we are looking forward to collaborating with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency