VCCP wins Gatwick Express integrated account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 February 2010 11:10AM
LONDON - VCCP has picked up the £2m integrated account for Gatwick Express.
It beat three other agencies to scoop the business, which will include all the above-the-line and digital duties.
VCCP will now create a campaign designed to promote the service in both the business and leisure travel markets.
The pitch was called in December by Gatwick Express' parent company, the Go-Ahead Group. It included the Southeastern franchise, which is still up for grabs. VCCP is also included in that review.
The agency already works on the Go-Ahead-Group's other franchise, Southern Railway, an account it picked up in August last year.
Gillian Singh, the head of marketing for Southern Railway, said: "Having already worked with VCCP on the recent Southern campaigns that have proven to be very successful, we are looking forward to collaborating with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Display Manager SAVVY Media Ltd £32-34K, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive, Greater London, Temporary Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Commission + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Brand & Stakeholder Communications Agency Trace £45,000 - £65,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film