Maxus wins £8m Experian media account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 February 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - The consumer data giant Experian has awarded the estimated £8m media planning and buying business for its CreditExpert brand to the WPP-owned Maxus.
The agency won the business for the online credit- checking service after a pitch against undisclosed agencies. The incumbent was Media Campaign Services.
Experian's media spend for CreditExpert last year was £2.5m, according to Nielsen. However, the brand, which launched its first TV ad campaign this month, is expected to raise its spend to £8m this year.
CreditExpert's new TV campaign by The Red Brick Road was launched earlier this month to promote protection against identity fraud.
The ad shows an aristocratic "credit expert" directing viewers to the CreditExpert.co.uk website. Once users sign up, CreditExpert's members receive regular alerts whenever there are significant changes to their report, helping them spot identity fraud.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager or Account Director - Branding & Design Royds Raphael £220-£280 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Design & Brand Agency Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- DIGITAL PROJECT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K+bonus & benefits / £260++day rate., London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad