Maxus wins £8m Experian media account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 February 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - The consumer data giant Experian has awarded the estimated £8m media planning and buying business for its CreditExpert brand to the WPP-owned Maxus.
The agency won the business for the online credit- checking service after a pitch against undisclosed agencies. The incumbent was Media Campaign Services.
Experian's media spend for CreditExpert last year was £2.5m, according to Nielsen. However, the brand, which launched its first TV ad campaign this month, is expected to raise its spend to £8m this year.
CreditExpert's new TV campaign by The Red Brick Road was launched earlier this month to promote protection against identity fraud.
The ad shows an aristocratic "credit expert" directing viewers to the CreditExpert.co.uk website. Once users sign up, CreditExpert's members receive regular alerts whenever there are significant changes to their report, helping them spot identity fraud.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy