Maxus wins £8m Experian media account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 February 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - The consumer data giant Experian has awarded the estimated £8m media planning and buying business for its CreditExpert brand to the WPP-owned Maxus.
The agency won the business for the online credit- checking service after a pitch against undisclosed agencies. The incumbent was Media Campaign Services.
Experian's media spend for CreditExpert last year was £2.5m, according to Nielsen. However, the brand, which launched its first TV ad campaign this month, is expected to raise its spend to £8m this year.
CreditExpert's new TV campaign by The Red Brick Road was launched earlier this month to promote protection against identity fraud.
The ad shows an aristocratic "credit expert" directing viewers to the CreditExpert.co.uk website. Once users sign up, CreditExpert's members receive regular alerts whenever there are significant changes to their report, helping them spot identity fraud.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show