Maxus wins £8m Experian media account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 February 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - The consumer data giant Experian has awarded the estimated £8m media planning and buying business for its CreditExpert brand to the WPP-owned Maxus.
The agency won the business for the online credit- checking service after a pitch against undisclosed agencies. The incumbent was Media Campaign Services.
Experian's media spend for CreditExpert last year was £2.5m, according to Nielsen. However, the brand, which launched its first TV ad campaign this month, is expected to raise its spend to £8m this year.
CreditExpert's new TV campaign by The Red Brick Road was launched earlier this month to promote protection against identity fraud.
The ad shows an aristocratic "credit expert" directing viewers to the CreditExpert.co.uk website. Once users sign up, CreditExpert's members receive regular alerts whenever there are significant changes to their report, helping them spot identity fraud.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3