Glue London bolsters planning department with senior hires
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 February 2010 09:30AM
LONDON - Glue London has appointed Ben Tan, a communications planning director at Rapier, as its new planning director.
Tan will join Glue at the end of March, and will be predominantly responsible for leading the planning on the agency's Google and RBS/NatWest accounts, which the agency won last year following a series of pitches.
He will report to Martin Bailie, the head of planning at Glue.
During his time at Rapier, Tan oversaw planning across a number of brands, including the agency's £40m LloydsTSB account.
Meanwhile, Glue has also hired Nimi Raja and Kevin Maguire to bolster its planning department.
Raja joins Glue from St. Luke's, and will work on the agency's 3 Mobile and Bacardi Global Brands account.
Maguire moves to the agency from Outside Line, where he headed the agency's social media unit, working on brands including Beck's, Estee Lauder and Lurpack.
Bailie said: "For 10 years we've hired diagonal thinkers to help our clients' businesses grow in the most innovative and creative ways possible. Ben, Nimi and Kevin are very smart, multi-skilled and will add a lot to the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand & Marketing Capability Consultants Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive Salary & Benefits Package + Significant Bonus, Surrey
- Consumer & Market Insight Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/West of London
- UK Head of Marketing FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£100-130K + Benefits Package, London
- Artworker fishtank £23000 - £33000 per annum, Bristol
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show